- The Indian Digital Media Awards 2014 (hereafter referred to as IDMA 2014) recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in India's growing digital media sector.
- The Submission of the Entry Form assumes that you have carefully read the IDMA 2014 terms and information and agree to abide by them.
- The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
- The Form must be filled in English only. Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant Details that are being asked for. The Organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY.
- The PowerPoint and/or Video of the Work will need to be uploaded through Google Drive (Upload
Here ) and the URL needs to be provided on the Reference Material URL Field. In case of a PPT or Video, the File Size should not exceed 2-3 Minutes or 2 MB maximum. How to
- If it is a video you can also provide the Youtube link as a reference URL..
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed in #13 below reaches us either through online payment or our Delhi NCR office.
- Entries to be submitted under Product, Services, Corporate or Films/ TV Shows/ News Shows/ Films in respective sub categories.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organizers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the microsites till June 1st, 2014.
- If the viewing of the entry material requires registration and or a username-and-password, please create a simple user id and password and state it very clearly in the justification field.
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organizers and or jury, the organizers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging in Delhi/ NCR office.
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a microsite.
- Please note: we are not accepting entries for the Hall of Fame categories of the India Digital Media Awards 2014. No entry and no entry fee should to be sent for the same.-
- To be eligible, work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000 HRS January 1st, 2013 and 1159 HRS on January 31st, 2014.
- In case of Best Integrated Digital Campaign, the URL provided must feature all the creative’s that support the entry.
- The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form. It can be written in point form.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a digital/creative agency, organization, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry or can be paid online through debit or credit card.
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
- Alternatively, fee can also be paid by credit/ debit cards and net-banking.
- Non-Delhi / non-payable at par cheques will NOT be accepted. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of cheque(s).
- We repeat: Entry fees (and entries) will not be accepted for Hall of Fame awards.
- All payments need to be made via cheque or demand draft payable at New Delhi, in favour of Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries. This has to be accompanied by the cover letter mentioning the unique codes generated at the time of submission of entry online.
- No refunds will be made, once payment is submitted.
- The IDMA jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
- All entries must be completed online before 12pm on Saturday, May 10th, 2014. The deadline will not be extended.
Note: entries will be considered accepted only upon realization of the entry fee (cheque/ draft/ online). The last date of May 10th, 2014 indicates that payment of entry fee by cheque/ DD/ online must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7. The Cheques/ DDs must reach our Noida office between Monday and Friday, 11am to 6pm. Cheques/ DDs can also be sent by courier to our Noida office. Please address envelope containing cheques/ DDs to Ms. Karishma Naqvi and clearly super scribe envelope with 'IDMA2014 ENTRY FEE'. Our Delhi/ Noida office address is stated below.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original & authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of the Indian Digital Media Awards 2014. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media Group team be part of the decision-making process.
- Disclaimer(Click Here)
Delhi: NCR/Noida: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301. Telephone: 0120-4007700