Rules & Regulation
- The exchange4media Mobile awards – The Maddies 2016 (hereafter referred to as The Maddies) recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in India's growing mobile marketing sector.
- The submission of the entry Form assumes that you have carefully read The Maddies Awards 2016 terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000 hours between July 1st, 2015 and 11.59 hours June 30th, 2016.
- Delegate registration is independent of submission of entries. Click Here for more information.
The following is the procedure for submitting forms:
- The Form must be filled in English only. Entries need to be submitted online with all the relevant details that are being asked for. The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY
- The PowerPoint and/or Video of the work will need to be uploaded through Google Drive or YouTube and the URL needs to be provided on the Creative Material URL field. The file size should not exceed 2 MB (For PowerPoint and maximum of 5 slides) or 90 seconds (for Videos) maximum. Also, make sure to Please Note: Keep the settings to "Public/ Anyone with the link" if submitted through google drive.
Prefix http:// or https:// to the URL
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any Image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- Refer to the Criteria section which includes eligibility requirements and judging criteria for each category. Think about how your campaign excels in the following areas: Innovation, Concept, Execution and Results. Please be as specific and as concise as possible.
- Please make sure all campaign, client, agency names and contact details provided are accurate; we will use this for all our communication materials if your entry wins.
Note: Correct option to be checked for Company activity.
- The entry will be deemed accepted only when the entry fee as detailed below reaches us either through online payment or our Delhi NCR office.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organizers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the microsites till 31st Sept’16.
- Please avoid requirement of username and password for viewing of provided material, in case such is required, request you to mention the same very clearly in the covering note.
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organizers and or jury, the organizers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging in Mumbai office.
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a microsite.
- Top 5 finalists of sub-category C.1 (Innovation) will get a special opportunity to come and present their work in front of the jury on the day of the jury meet.
- Hall of Fame has following categories:
- In case of Cross Media Integration Campaign, the URL provided must feature all the creative's that support the entry.
- The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form. It can be written in point form.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a mobile/creative agency, organization, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry or can be paid online through debit or credit card.
- Only one party may enter an entry, i.e. either the agency or client may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both.
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
5 - 10 entries
11 - 15 entries
16 - 20 entries
21 - 50 entries
Above 50 entries
Early Bird Discount: Get flat 30% discount on submission of entries before 1st August 2016
(limited period offer, group discount are not applicable)
** Taxes as applicable
Alternatively, fee can also be paid by credit/ debit cards, net-banking and cheque. (in favour of Mediasset Holdings and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries)
- Non-Delhi / non-payable at par cheques will NOT be accepted. The entry fee cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of payment via credit/debit card or cheque(s).
- No refunds will be made, once payment is submitted.
- The Maddies jury will comprise eminent individuals from all walks of life. The decision of the jury is final and binding. Any form of canvassing for the awards will disqualify an entrant.
- Entrants should submit their entry(ies) according to our deadline i.e. before 12pm on Monday, 19th Aug’16 to allow sufficient amount of time for entries to be thoroughly reviewed and processed. This will also allow The Maddies staff to provide relevant feedback when necessary. The deadline will not be extended.
Note: entries will be considered accepted only upon realization of the entry fee (cheque/ online/ Net-banking). The last date of 19th Aug’16 indicates that payment of entry fee by cheque/ online/ Net-banking must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7. The Cheque(s) must reach our Noida office between Monday and Friday, 11am to 6pm. Cheque(s) can also be sent by courier to our Noida office. Please address envelope containing cheque(s) to Ms. Nikita Vig and clearly super scribe envelope with 'THE MADDIES ENTRY FEE'. Our Noida office address is stated below.
Address: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- We presume that all entries sent to us are based on original work. The submission of entry guarantees that the entry is original. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original & authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of the e4m Mobile Awards - The Maddies 2016. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media Group team be part of the decision-making process.
Disclaimer (Click Here)
Delhi: NCR/Noida: Adsert Web Solutions Private Limited, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301.
Please contact Nikita Vig at +91 8860302087 or email@example.com