Rules & Regulation
- exchange4media Mobile awards – The Maddies 2017 (hereafter referred to as "The Maddies") recognize excellence by organizations and individuals for their work in India's growing mobile marketing sector.
- The submission of the entry Form assumes that you have carefully read The Maddies Awards 2017 terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- To be eligible the work of the entrant must have been used/ deployed between 0000 hours July 1st, 2016 and 23.59 hours June 30th, 2017.
- The Maddies assumes all entries are original and the entrant either owns the work or has permission from a client or other appropriate party to enter the work, with all rights granted therein. However a letter of declaration from the client/ marketing head stating the entries submitted is original and authorized work. Incase if entry is submitted for self then the marketing head needs to certify the same. If any entry is found to be plagiarized, the entry will be disqualified.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after August 25, 2017.
- Only one party may enter an entry, i.e. either the agency or client may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both.
- The entry form for Maddies 2017 is available online and must only be submitted online with all the relevant details that are being asked for. The organizers will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- To protect the integrity of the judging, do not include the agency name except where asked on the entry form. Any mention of the submitting agency in the body of the Entry Form is grounds for disqualification. The only exception would be for agency self- promotion campaigns
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
COMPLETING THE ENTRY FORM
- The form must be filled in English only.
- A creative URL is MANDATORY. A video/ powerpoint showcasing how you brought your idea to life. This video/ powerpoint should summarize the Concept, Innovation, Execution and Results of your entry. This clip will be viewed by the judges during the judging sessions. If your entry is a winner, the clip will also be used at the Maddies Gala, at the Maddies Gallery, on Maddies website, and for media purpose. Please indicate when you enter your submission if there are reasons, such as music licensing, that restrict your video showcase from being shown at or after the Gala.
- The PowerPoint and/or Video will need to be uploaded through Google Drive or Youtube and the URL needs to be provided on the Creative Material URL Field. The File Size should not exceed 2 MB (For PowerPoint and maximum of 5 slides) or 2 minutes (For Videos) maximum. Also, make sure to change the settings to “public/ Anyone with the link” if submitted through Google drive.
- Video needs to be shared in AVI or MPEG4 format, whichever is applicable or both. In case of any image, it needs to be shared in a PPT Format only.
- The justification must be entered in the space provided on the form. It can be written in point form. Refer to the Criteria section which includes eligibility requirements and judging criteria for each category. Think about how your campaign excels in the following areas: Concept, Innovation, Execution and Results. Please be as specific and as concise as possible.
- Please carefully re-check the name of the campaign, client and agency you have entered. If you are shortlisted or a winner, the same will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them there.
- Entrants are expected to ascertain that the entries put up on the web can be viewed on multiple browsers and platforms (including the Mac). The organizers will not contact entrants in case an entry cannot be viewed. The works should be resident on the microsites till October 25th, 2017.
- Please avoid requirement of username and password for viewing of provided material, in case such is required, kindly mention the same very clearly in the covering note.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an agency, organization, or individual can send us but an all-inclusive, non-refundable entry fee should be sent after submitting the entry or can be paid online through debit or credit card.
- For mobile campaigns and apps that need to be viewed on devices like iPads and iPhones, the entry must be accessible on the device. In case the device for which an app has been made is not available easily with the organizers and or jury, the organizers may write to the entrant and request for making available the device on the date of judging in Delhi/ NCR/ Mumbai office.
- For social media campaigns that are no longer active, screenshots and text of messages must be highlighted on a microsite.
- Top 5 finalists of sub-categories C.1 (Innovation) & D.1 (Young Agency / Solution Provider) will get a special opportunity to come and present their work in front of the jury on the day of the jury meet.
- Hall of Fame has following categories:
- In case of Cross Media Integration Campaign, the URL provided must feature all the creative's that support the entry.
- If you do not view a 'Success' screen after submission of an entry, there has been an error at the backend. Please resubmit the entry. On the submission of an entry, other than the success screen, you will also be sent an email acknowledging your entry with the details you have entered. Note: in case we receive two entries for the same work, only the one received last will be considered for judging.
- Delegate registration is independent of submission of entries.
- All entries must be submitted by September 4, 2017.
Judging is done in two stages:
Pre- Screening: The Screening Council will preview and score all entries. The Top 5 Finalists under each category (except for Hall of Fame Awards) will move onto the next round of judging.
Final Jury meet: After pre-screening, from the selected shortlist under each category, judges will select a winners for every category.
- Please make your submission concise but provide enough relevant background information to enable the judges to make an informed choice.
- The Jury decision will be final. In the event of a conflict of interest, the concerned jury member will abstain from judging the category.
- Every care will be taken of the material submitted but the organizer will accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
- All shortlisted entries may not become final winners
- The exchange4media Group is a mere custodian of e4m Mobile awards - The Maddies. At no stage of the jury meetings will anyone from the exchange4media Group team be part of the decision-making process.
- The entry will be deemed to be accepted only when the entry fee as detailed below reaches us either through online payment or at our Noida office.
- The Entry Fee is as follows:
|5 - 10 entries
|11 - 15 entries
|16 - 20 entries
|21 - 50 entries
|Above 50 entries
* Taxes as applicable
Early Bird Deadline July 30, 2017 (Flat 25% discount)
On Time Deadline August 25, 2017
Extended Deadline From August 25, 2017 to September 4, 2017 (Late Fee charged by 10%)
- Alternatively, fee can also be paid by credit/ debit cards, net-banking and cheque. (in favour of Mediasset Holdings and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida - 201301 by the last date of acceptance of entries)
- Non-Delhi / non-payable at par cheque will NOT be accepted. The entry fees cannot be submitted in cash.
- Entry will be accepted only on realization of payment via credit/debit card or cheque(s).
- We repeat: Entry fees (and entries) will not be accepted for Hall of Fame awards.
- No refunds will be made, once the payment is submitted.
- All entries must be completed online before 12pm on Monday, 4th September, 2017. The deadline will not be extended
Note: Entries will be considered accepted only upon realization of the entry fee (cheque/ online/ net-banking). The last date of 4th September 2017 indicates that payment of entry fee by cheque/ online/ Net-banking must be received by our office by that date. The forms can be submitted online 24x7. The Cheque(s) must reach our Noida office between Monday and Friday, 11am to 6pm Cheque(s) can also be sent by courier to our Noida office. Please address envelope containing cheque(s) to Ms. Nikita Vig and clearly super scribe envelope with 'THE MADDIES 2017 ENTRY FEES'. Our office address is stated as below.
Official Address: Mediasset Holdings, B-20, Sector 57, Noida 201 301.
All entries submitted will become a property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to 2 minutes from a single entry for use on broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
Disclaimer (Click Here)
Please contact Sabita Verma +91 8585992950, Sabita.email@example.com or Nikita Vig at +91 8860302087, firstname.lastname@example.org